Our e-newsletters include general updates about our work. Please check that your email settings allow these to come through to your inbox. We send the e-newsletters to Points of Contact and Point of Contact Delegates automatically, but any other staff who are interested in receiving them can also subscribe via our website.Latest e-newsletter - May 2022: Issue 2
- May 2022, Issue 2 | Annual Statements / Webinar: Introduction to the OIA / Adviser discussion group / Outreach: in person or online survey / We're recruiting: Case-handlers
- May 2022 | Annual Report 2021 / Review of case-related element of subscriptions / Adviser discussion group / We're recruiting
- March 2022 | Good Practice Framework: Handling complaints and academic appeals section review / Our Commitment to Kindness / Free workshop - limited spaces available / New: Adviser discussion groups / Student discussion groups
- January 2022 | OIA Operating Report 2021 and Operating Plan 2022 / Independent Adjudicator to leave in 2023 / Good Practice Framework: Handling complaints and academic appeals section review / Student discussion groups
- December 2021 | Student discussion groups / Free workshop for SRB / Festive opening hours
- October 2021 | Upcoming webinars / OIA subscriptions / We're recruiting / In case you missed it...
- September 2021 | Complaints relating to the impact of coronavirus and industrial action / Internal procedures / Webinars
- May 2021 | Annual Statements for 2020
- April 2021 (2) | Annual Report 2020
- April 2021 | Large Group Complaints | Student discussion groups
- March 2021 | Case summaries: complaints arising from the impact of Covid-19 / Webinars - limited spaces still available / Student discussion groups
- February 2021 | Further opportunity to comment on draft OIA Rules for Large Group Complaints / OIA Operating Report 2020 and Operating Plan 2021 / Webinars / Free workshop for student representative bodies / Student discussion groups
- December 2020 | Good Practice Framework: Requests for additional consideration / Update on Consultation on draft OIA Rules for Large Group Complaints / We're recruiting!
- November 2020 (2) | Case summaries of complaints arising from the impact of coronavirus / Briefing note: course, campus and provider closure / Student discussion groups / Provider regulations requests / Case-handling pilot / Are your details up to date?
- November 2020 | Consultation on draft OIA Rules for Large Group Complaints / Coronavirus and disciplinary procedures / Good Practice Framework: Requests for additional consideration
- September 2020 | Consultation: Requests for additional consideration / Outreach support on complaints related to coronavirus / Case summaries / New resource video: Bite Size OIA / What do we mean by "HE course"?
- July 2020 | Consultation: Requests for additional consideration / Updated coronavirus FAQs for students / Handling complaints arising from coronavirus / Outreach
- June 2020 | OIA Briefing note 2 - Our approach to complaints arising from the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) / Black Lives Matter / Terror attack in Reading
- May 2020 | OIA Annual Statements for 2019 / Coronavirus situation / Communicating our case decisions
- April 2020 | Annual Report 2019 / Coronavirus situation / Outreach
- Special edition - Coronavirus information | Coronavirus information
- January 2020 | Operating Report 2019 and Plan 2020 / Toolkits / Requests for special consideration / Outreach / Contextual complaints data / Change of building name